- Reviews (0)
SPIKA Series offers the “Classic American” style of ice available in full and half dice shaped cubes, that will meet the most stringent demands of the food service industry.
A new revolutionary system for water distribution, patented by ITV, allows water to “cascade” over the entire evaporator, allowing SPIKA cubes to take form perfectly.
The Vertical Plate Evaporator, specially designed by ITV’s engineers is much more energy efficient than others, resulting in lower operating cost and greater savings, while maintaining the utmost environmental friendliness.
Beverages are chilled in a very short time while not affecting the taste. The SPIKA Series meets the most demanding requirements with fast ice production.
PRODUCES FULL DICE ICE CUBES OR HALF DICE ICE CUBES
STIF: STRONG INOX FRAME. SOLID MACHINE STRUCTURE IN 4 COLUMNS WITH AISI 304
STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
STRONGEST DOOR IN THE MARKET. MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL. OPENING AND DAMPING
SYSTEM PATENTED BY ITV.
FRONT VENTILATION CONCEPT: FRONTAL IN-OUT AIR SYSTEM ALLOWS ´BUILT IN´ MACHINES
CLEANING SWITCH: ALLOWS CIRCULATION OF WATER WITH DESCALING PRODUCT (CALKLIN
OR SIMILAR) WITHOUT COOLING.
“NEVER STOP” MOTOR PUMP DEVELOPED BY ITV. PUMP WITHOUT SEALS, WHICH AVOIDS
DETERIORATION IN HARD WATER
EASI: EASY ACCESS FOR SERVICE & INSTALLATION. ALL PANELS CAN BE DISASSEMBLED
ON/OFF LIGHTED ROCKER SWITCH IN FRONT PANEL
TROPICALIZED MACHINES (T CLASS) / HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE LEGS FROM 37” TO 39”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 30" W x 30" D x 33" H
- Up to 323 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 108 lbs of built-in ice storage
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz/1
- Produces Full Cube Ice
- Dual Switch:
- External switch allows to turn the machine on/off easily. Removing the top cover, we have the Ice/clean cycle switch on one side of the electrical box.
- Seal-Less Pump Outside Ice Zone.
- Strong INOX Frame, 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
- Box-type frame with stainless steel supports, makes the machine stronger and allows servicing operation without disassembling the entire machine.
- Front Ventilation:
- Condensing unit permits 100% front ventilation, air inflow and outflow through the front grill on under counters, thus permitting embedded installation. Airflow is rear intake and exhale on sides.
- Insulated Storage Bin:
- Storage bin with polyurethane foam insulation gives higher rigidity with lower heat transmission. Isolated but not refrigerated bins.
- Electrical Specifications:
- 115V/60Hz./1 - Fuse Size 15 - Nema Plug Type 5-15P.
- Operating Limits:
- Tropicalized machines (Class T)
- Suitable for low temperature environments of 41° (5°C)
- Air and Water and high temperature environments of 109ºF (43ºC) (Air), 95°F (35°C) (Water).
- Water pressure:
- Min. 10 psi. (0.7 bar.)/ Max. 85 psi. (6 bar.).
- NOTE: Install a pressure reducer if water inlet pressure is more than 85 psi. (6 bar.).
- Download Manuals, spec sheets, and other documentation from the additional information tab