ITEM NUMBER: 40530
MODEL: PACOJET 2
RATED INPUT POWER: 950 Watts
BEAKER CAPACITY: 1 L / 1.2 QT
RATE OF ROTATION: Motor: 6000 rpm, Pacotizing blade: 2000 rpm
OVERPRESSURE: approx. 1.2 bar / 17.4 psi
ELECTRICAL: 110V / 60Hz / 1
IDEAL PACOTIZING TEMPERATURE: -22°C / -8°F
DIMENSIONS DWH: 14.2” x 7.9” x 19.7” / 360.7 x 200.7 x 500.4 mm
WEIGHT: 35 lbs / 15.7 kg
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 48.4 lbs / 22 kg
PACKAGING DIMENSIONS: 23.62” x 11.81” x 19.68” / 60cm x 30cm x 50cm
***Accessories are available and sold desperately
Discover the unique Pacojet Coupe Set with Pacojet 2 Pacojet 2 offers dedicated functions for the Pacojet Coupe Set, expanding its application range to processing fresh, non-frozen foods in various styles, e.g. raw/cooked meat, fish, herbs, vegetables, fruit, eggs, cream etc. Chop, mince, purée, whip, cream, foam and/or mix to the desired texture in just 60 seconds – all without generating heat.
Cutter Tongs: Lets you safely affix the cutter blades
4-Blade Cutter: For fine textures: mousses, purees (eg.terrines/pâtés).
2-Blade Cutter: For course textures: meat/fish (eg. Tartare, Herbs, etc.)
Whipping Disc: For whip cream, egg whites or mix/foam, fruit based creams, milkshakes etc.
PACOJET 2 System micropurée fresh, frozen foods, Omcan 40530
PACOJET 2 System micropurée fresh, frozen foods, Omcan 40530 is the next generation kitchen machine that elevates ordinary cooking to culinary excellence.
Pacotizing enables chefs to ‘micropurée’ fresh, frozen foods into ultralight mousses, naturally fresh ice creams and sorbets or aromatic soups, sauces or fillings without thawing. Intensive
flavors, natural colors and vital nutrients are captured in individual, ready-to-serve portions.
Pacojet 2 is compact yet powerful:
Makes one portion in 20 seconds or an entire beaker (1.0 L) in less than 4 minutes.
In one hour Pacojet 2 can make up to:
• 15 L of sorbet or ice cream in 15 different flavors
• 15 kg of fine farce-meat for pâtés, terrines, fluffy mousses
• 15 kg herb or spice concentrate for sauces, oils etc., or
• 150 portions of soup in 15 varieties and
Pineapple Yogurt (Ice Cream) recipe:
· 350g / 12oz pineapple (ripe)
· 200ml / 10oz yogurt
· 100ml / 3.5 fl.oz heavy cream
· 85g / 3oz sugar
For more recipes, please visit http://www.pacojet.com/en/recipes/
* Register your new Pacojet 2 machine within 4 weeks from the date of purchase to activate your special five (5) year warranty on the motor
1. Peel and dice the pineapple (including core).
2. Fill yogurt, heavy cream and the sugar in a beaker and mix well. Add the pineapple and mix again.
3. Level the surface and place in freezer at
-8°F/-22°C for 24 hours. Pacotize and serve